We’re getting ready to launch our new site — please check back soon!
In the meantime, we invite you to follow our page on Facebook for the latest updates.
Sunday worship: Weekly, 11:00 AM at the church, 3300 SE Woodward Street in Portland, Oregon.
- Wednesday, Dec. 5: World AIDS Day luncheon, 12:00 to 1:30 PM. Join our brothers and sisters in the Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon at Concordia University Portland. Learn more.
- Thursday, Dec. 6: Advent holy conversations, 7:00 PM at the church. A one-time gathering to deepen your spiritual journey during Advent in a conversational setting.
- Thursday, Dec. 13: A Child’s Christmas in Wales, 6:30 to 8:00 PM at the church. A Waverly Christmas tradition, bring the family and enjoy our old-fashioned, radio theater–style reading of Dylan Thomas’ Christmas story. We’ll begin with some dinner, mulled wine and welsh cakes! Learn more.
- Sunday, Dec. 16: Annual children’s Christmas pageant, 11:00 AM at the church. Always a blast, the children will tell the story of Christmas during our Sunday service. Bring the kids at 9:00 for costumes and parts!
- Thursday, Dec. 20: Longest Night service, 7:00 PM at St. David’s of Wales church. A contemplative, interfaith longest-night service. Poetry, prayer and beautiful music by Portland’s Threshold Choir. Learn more.
- Monday, Dec. 24: Christmas Eve candlelight service, 9:00 PM at the church. Our traditional service with carols, special music, and meditative reflections on the Christmas story.
- Monday, Dec. 24: Christmas Eve “caroling in of Christmas,” 11:15 PM at the church. Sing in Christmas with the Waverly community!
(503) 476-1064 or email@example.com